For more than 100 years, Simonds Machinery Co. has been in the pump business, providing services to commercial, residential, municipal, and industrial customers. Our skilled team can repair, install, maintain, and retrofit most types of pump systems. When pump systems have problems, the result can be leaks, spills, water damage, and even health hazards. Our team knows how to identify and fix the issues affecting your pump, whether that means repairing or retrofitting the equipment you have, or replacing the system. We work on a wide range of pump systems, from those that handle sewage, wastewater, and stormwater, to systems used with industrial chemicals, food-grade processing, or medical applications. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help keep your pump system working at its best.
Professional Pump Services From Simonds Machinery Co.
At Simonds Machinery Co., we specialize in industrial pump systems, including sump pumps, centrifugal pumps, submersible pumps, well water pumps, and sewage pumps. These pumps are critical components in systems that provide essential services, and our team understands how important it is to ensure these systems are operating properly. We offer a full range of pump services:
- Pump System Repair– If your pump system is experiencing clogs or leaks, or simply isn’t performing up to standard, our team will respond to diagnose and repair the problems. We’ll make sure your system is operating at top efficiency. Without proper repairs, systems can eventually sustain damage that can be irreparable.
- Pump System Maintenance – Regular maintenance is key to having a well-functioning pumping system. Our technicians are trained in maintenance, which includes inspecting the system, applying oil and lubricants to moving parts, and making any repairs needed. We offer a routine maintenance package so you can be sure that your systems are being maintained regularly.
- Pump Retrofitting – In cases where parts of your system are functioning and useable, but other parts are outdated or worn out, we can retrofit your pump. We’ll use the parts that are still good and replace the other components with new equipment.
- Pump System Installation – If you need an entirely new pump system, we can install it for you. We work with well-known name brands like ShinMaya, Myers, and Barnes to ensure our customers receive the best systems on the market. Our team of installers and repair techs are factory-certified and have undergone extensive training in all aspects of pump installation and repair.
- Pump System Inspections, Testing, and Consulting – As a full-service company, Simonds Machinery Co. also offers inspections, testing, and consulting. We can check any system, perform tests, and offer our expertise on your pumping system.
- Emergency Sump Pump Installation and Repair – Sump pumps keep water from flooding basements, cellars, and other below-ground structures. When they go out, it can cause a host of issues stemming from the flooding that happens when they’re not functioning. We offer emergency sump pump services so you can correct the situation and stop further damage.
Why Choose Simonds Machinery Co.?
At Simonds Machinery Co., we’ve been servicing pump systems for decades, and our customers can be assured they’re working with a group of professionals who know their business. The range of pumps we service handles everything from wastewater systems to medical fluids. We know each of these pump systems serves a vital function, and we understand the importance of ensuring these systems are working correctly. When you work with us, you can be confident you’re working with the best in the industry.
Contact Simonds Machinery Co.
When you need experienced, professional water pump services, you can rely on Simonds Machinery Co. We can help with installation, repair, and retrofitting, and we can provide custom solutions as well. Don’t let a leaky, poorly working pump ruin your day—let the experts at Simonds Machinery Co. handle it. Contact us to learn more about the services we provide or to request a free quote.