High-Pressure Water Pumps in Northern California
High-Quality Water Pumping Solutions
At Simonds Machinery Co. in California, we offer a complete line of medium- and heavy-duty, high-pressure water pumps for your industrial needs. Our high-pressure pump systems are manufactured to the highest-level industrial requirements. The two different features are pressures up to 5,500 PSI and flow up to 600 GPM. We’ll discuss these features and more as we cover our availability of high-pressure pumps. Contact our team today for additional information about our services.
High-Pressure Pumps for Industrial Applications
High-pressure pumps by Simonds Machinery Co. are available in an array of performance classes, allowing you to have a perfect solution no matter your application area. We blend energy-efficiency with competitive pricing in all our products. Industries of all sizes and applications rely on high-quality, high-pressure pumps to get the job done. These include:
- Centrifugal Pumps – Used in water treatment, food, and the chemical industry, these pumps transport, load, and elevate liquid at reliable and high speeds. Because they are simple and straightforward, requiring little maintenance, they’re ideal and heavily-relied upon in industrial settings.
- Container Pumps – Industries use these particularly to move dangerous, toxic, and highly flammable liquids. Due to their construction on high-quality stainless steel, they prevent corrosion and are sturdy and durable. Most importantly, they’re easy to clean and maintain, allowing for multiple uses without cross-contaminating harmful or dangerous liquids.
- Drum Pumps – These pumps are used by industries to deliver and process food, chemicals, cosmetics, and more. The main advantage of drum pumps is minimizing the wastage of liquids. This is perfect for preserving expensive materials from escaping in transit. They are typically made of stainless steel or polypropylene.
- Pressures up to 5,500 PSI
- Flows up to 600 GPM
What are the Benefits of Using High-Pressure Pumps?
One of the most common uses of high-pressure pumps is tap water application, specifically transporting water for firefighting, dust suppression, and other hydraulic needs. It’s important to avoid any type of contamination during this process, making high-pressure pumps the perfect choice. They function with water as their only lubricant, avoiding the possibility of oil leaking into the water supply. These pumps are lightweight and adaptable to any situation. You’re free to use them in vertical or horizontal configurations due to their durable and flexible axial piston pump positions. Most impressively, they can run for service intervals of up to 8,000 hours. Additional benefits and features include:
- Professional-level reliability
- Zero risks of oil contamination
- Energy-efficient with low CO2 emissions
- Compact and minimal design with simple, lightweight configurations
- Durable for long-lasting service life
Contact Our Team Today for More Information
At Simonds Machinery Co., we offer a wide variety of high-quality pumps for all types of industries and needs. High-pressure pumps are just one of the many styles we provide Northern California. They also have residential and commercial applications. While we primarily deal with efficient and cost-effective waste management, we look forward to finding an applicable solution for your pump and transportation needs. Contact our knowledgeable team today for more information.