Wastewater Lift Stations In California
At Simonds Machinery Co. in San Francisco, CA, we manufacture complete, ready-to-install lift stations. We install our wastewater lift stations for you, or we will deliver to your site for installation by your crew. We also refurbish and maintain existing lift stations. Our features and services include:
- Complete wastewater lift stations
- Contractor’s license C61/D21
Simonds Machinery Co. based in San Francisco, CA, will deliver before you know it.
Simonds Helps Repair or Replace Wastewater Lift Stations
Whether your wastewater lift station needs some regular maintenance, or you would like to have it completely replaced, Simonds Machinery Co. is the team to trust in California. For over a hundred years we have helped those requiring assistance with their pump systems and a wastewater lift station is part of the process. Homes, businesses, and municipal networks have trusted our skills and experience when comes to these devices. We ensure all of our team members come to your home or office licensed, insured, and factory-trained to handle any wastewater lift station you currently have. They are also incredibly knowledgeable on new models to help when building or replacing. You want to have all of the best options available to you, which is why we train them on a multitude of different systems. Give us a call and receive a free estimate on any pump systems services needed at your residential or commercial space.
What is a Wastewater Lift Station?
Wastewater lift stations help move wastewater from lower elevation levels and lift them to higher ones. They help when sewer system construction is just not in the budget, they also help reduce the amount of excessive excavation, so they are more environmentally sound as well. We help by repairing these systems and installing them professionally. We carry the best materials from the industry’s most popular manufacturers. Handcrafted with the highest quality, so you can trust their expertise with these products. Here are some of the parts we are able to repair or replace:
- Wastewater Receiving Well (Wet-Well)
- Power Supply System
- Equipment Control
- Alarm Systems
Maintenance Programs Help Save You Money
If you are looking to save even more money by having Simonds Machinery Co. install a wastewater lift station, you can sign up for our maintenance packages. We send out our professionals to check on your system and provide inspections to catch any issues before they become major problems. Having these maintenance checks can prevent more expensive repairs or an entire replacement from happening. Just as you would schedule checkups for your car, it is equally as important to have your wastewater lift station regularly maintained by the professionals at Simonds Machinery Co. Our staff comes equipped with over a hundred years of knowledge and experience. We have an eye for upcoming issues and will suggest repairs when needed and replacements as a last resort.
How Long Will My Wastewater Lift Station Last?
After we professionally install your new wastewater lift station, you can expect it to last 15-20 years and potentially longer if paired with our maintenance skills. We build these systems out of steel and coat them with a high solids epoxy paint to further protect them from anodes to deter cathodic action. This reduces corrosion as much as possible. We do everything in our power to ensure your system provides the lifting services you need for your wastewater disposal. Businesses, homes, and municipalities rely on our building and maintenance services. We have helped those in California for over 100 years and now wish to help those in California.
Who Can Utilize Our Wastewater Lift Station Services?
Wastewater lift stations help control the flow of your waste and Simonds Machinery Co. helps those in the public and private sector with our services. We help them become more environmentally aware with how they dispose of their wastewater with these systems. Having a properly running and maintained pump system is imperative to your operation. Here are some of the types of clients we have helped in the past:
- Food and Beverage Industry: This industry has recently focused on how it can have a better impact on the environment, and we help by installing these wastewater lift stations to properly remove it. We help breweries, wineries, and soft drink companies, as well as dairy and candy manufacturers safely remove their wastewater.
- Pulp and Paper Companies: Our wastewater systems help when you have an abundant amount of contaminated pulp and paper effluent. The pump system can help turn it into reusable material and therefore save your company money by reducing haulage costs.
- Municipalities: California can rely on our maintenance services for their wastewater lift stations or when they need new ones installed. They are responsible for carrying away polluted and contaminated water safely after residents and businesses use it. Simonds Machinery Co. protects them from contaminated water getting into their homes and businesses.
- Agricultural: Our maintenance and construction services help protect farmers’ soil quality. Instead of having waste ponds and tanks on your land, upgrade to these lift systems to help carry the polluted water away from the farm and keep the good clean water for use around the farm.
Call Simonds Machinery for Wastewater Lift Station Repairs
When you need an inspection of your current wastewater lift station or you wish to have the existing one replaced, call the experts in the field for quality pump system services. We use our century-old knowledge and experience to help those looking for a better way to get clean water again. Reach out to us and speak to one of our friendly staff members to get your services scheduled today!