Pressure Sewer Pumping Experts
Sewage Pump System
A sewer pump is used for pumping wastewater from a lower to higher elevation. These pumps are designed to pump sewage or backwater to an elevated septic tank or to a city sewer, or for homes whose lower bathrooms are at a depth beneath the level of their sewer line.
This is the solution when gravity flow cannot be used due to environmental or grade issues.
- Allows smaller diameter pipe than gravity flow
- Low-pressure system
- Internal grinder
- Complete and ready to install
Pressure sewer pumping may be the perfect solution where:
- The water table is too high to allow proper grade
- Sewage must be moved uphill
- Terrain is flat, preventing proper grade
- Excessive cost of piping a long distance
If you are looking for a pump manufacturer, contact us today for sewage pump installation. We specialize in the servicing, installation, manufacture, and refurbishment of pump stations.
We know pumps inside and out.